Now Available in our Offices
Orthodontics is a branch of dentistry that involves treating misaligned teeth and jaws to help ensure optimal oral health, improved appearance, and durable, healthy teeth. Vista Dental Care, a general dentistry practice in Ontario, CA, is pleased to offer the convenience of full orthodontic services in our offices, in collaboration with our orthodontist.
Adult and pediatric patients benefit from our “resident orthodontist” in two important ways:
- Patients are in a comfortable, familiar environment with the Vista Dental Care staff they know and trust
- Dr. Min and Dr. Kim can consult about each patient’s planned treatments and coordinate their timing for best results.
Vista Dental Care offers these comprehensive onsite orthodontic services:
- Braces – consist of wires, brackets and bands used to help gradually move misaligned teeth into their proper position.
- Fixed appliances –are attached to the teeth to control thumb-sucking in small children. A long-term habit of thumb-sucking can have a negative impact on the proper formation and placement of new teeth.
- Space Maintainers – if a child loses their baby teeth too early, this small device can be inserted into the gap to protect it until the permanent tooth comes in.
- Invisalign® Clear Aligners – This virtually invisible aligner is removable and far more comfortable than traditional, metal braces, allowing patients to more effectively brush and clean their teeth more than are able to do with fixed braces.
- Retainers – These removable devices are used to prevent teeth from shifting back to their original position, as well as prevent thumb sucking.
- Jaw Repositioning Appliances – Also referred to as splints, these devices are used to gradually shift the upper or lower jaw into a more optimal position.
- Headgear – Use to slow the growth of the upper jaw, headgear consists of a strap around the back of the head attaching to a metal wire in front.
Learn more about our Complete Dental Services.
I recommend this location to anyone looking for a new dentist. It was my first time here and Dr. Min and his staff were very welcoming and very professional. I had a root canal done and it was completely pain free.
I've been coming here for about a year and a half, and Dr. Min and his staff are always so professional and accommodating. From routine filings to getting my wisdom teeth taken out, they've always taken the best care of me. I would recommend them to anyone.
The staff are always so friendly and helpful. My kids hate going to the dentist but they don't mind coming here. Dr. Min is great with kids off all ages. Thank you Vista Dental for all your hard work and great customer service
The waiting room is clean, bright, and has lot of space. The assistants are quick and helpful. The dentist was really nice. And we went into to get x-rays and to see the doctor right on our appointment time. I went here based on the google reviews and they are super accurate about this place, it's fantastic!
Great experience as I'm one who are so afraid of going to a dentist!! Love that they send reminders, they don't overbook patients, and the treatments are fast, painless and very professional. I finally found a dentist that I would not hesitate to see whenever I need any dental work done. The staff are passionate, the hygienist is great, and the waiting time is great! I highly recommend Vista Dental Care in Ontario!