Award-Winning Dental Care for Healthy Teeth and Gums
Dr. Michael Min of Vista Dental Care in Ontario, CA and his exceptional staff are gentle and professional, and they possess the latest dental technology to handle a wide range of general dentistry services for patients.
General dentistry involves a large variety of oral healthcare services implemented to improve your overall oral health. Dr. Min will diagnose, treat and manage your general dentistry needs to ensure optimal dental health.
Dr. Min has over a decade of experience handling the following general dentistry services:
- Restorations– return decayed, damaged, and lost tooth structure to full form and function. The main restorative procedures include:
- Same-Day Crowns– one of our “One-Visit Dentistry” services. Using CEREC technology. Dr. Min digitally scans your damaged tooth and create a beautiful porcelain crown in about two hours.
- “Tooth in a Day” Dental Implants – one of our “One-Visit Dentistry” services. Dr. Min performs the two-step procedure—implant surgery and tooth restoration— in one convenient visit.
- Fillings – Tooth-colored fillings and mercury-free fillings are used to seal small holes in teeth
- Inlays & Onlays – used on teeth where damage/decay isn’t extensive enough for a crown, yet is too extensive for a simple filling.
- Pediatric Dentistry – featuring full pediatric dentistry services such as oral hygiene instructions, nutrition counseling, sealants, fluoride treatment and supplement assessment, cleanings, space maintainers, and digital radiographs (80-90% less radiation than traditional dental x-rays)
- Chipped Tooth Repair - A chipped or cracked tooth can lead to other problems if not repaired. It is more than just an aesthetic problem; it can leave your tooth exposed and weaken the structure.
- Emergency Dentistry - When a dental emergency occurs, we want you to call us right away. We offer emergency dental care for new and existing patients at our office in Ontario, CA. Dr. Michael Min, DDS, and the rest of our team are here when you need us the most and will ensure you get the dental care you need.
- Gum Disease Treatment (Periodontics) – We also provide gum disease preventative care with professional cleanings by our staff hygienist.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are a popular, permanent replacement for missing teeth. Dr. Michael Min, DDS, has the specialized skills and hundreds of hours of training to perform the two-stage dental implant procedure in his office—without having to send patients to another specialist for the implant surgery.
- Implant-Supported Overdentures – With the help of two dental implants stabilizing your top or lower denture, you can enjoy 10 times more chewing force than you currently have.
- Tooth Extractions – Though our goal is to preserve your natural teeth whenever possible, sometimes the tooth is infected, beyond repair and needs to be pulled. We provide tooth extractions including wisdom tooth extractions. Dr. Min will discuss options for tooth replacement procedures following your tooth extraction.
- Tooth Pain Relief - Tooth pain is a symptom that there is something wrong with your tooth. You may have a small crack you cannot see or there may be decay inside the tooth irritating the nerves. Until the cause of the pain is treated, your toothache will likely become worse.
- Root Canals – designed to treat problems with the nerve tissue inside the tooth. This is a necessary procedure when infection and inflammation develop in the nerve tissue. A root canal can bring tremendous relief while improving your oral health.
- Headache & Migraine Prevention – for certain types of headaches and migraines that can be caused by dental issues. Dr. Min is able to accurately diagnose headaches resulting from TMD (temporomandibular disorder) and prescribe the necessary treatments for relieving the painful symptoms.
- Painless Injections – Many patients experience anxiety surrounding visits to the dentist. However, the fear generally stems from dental procedures and any potential pain they cause more than the actual visit itself. Luckily, this common anxiety can be eliminated by using painless injections.
I recommend this location to anyone looking for a new dentist. It was my first time here and Dr. Min and his staff were very welcoming and very professional. I had a root canal done and it was completely pain free.
I've been coming here for about a year and a half, and Dr. Min and his staff are always so professional and accommodating. From routine filings to getting my wisdom teeth taken out, they've always taken the best care of me. I would recommend them to anyone.
The staff are always so friendly and helpful. My kids hate going to the dentist but they don't mind coming here. Dr. Min is great with kids off all ages. Thank you Vista Dental for all your hard work and great customer service
The waiting room is clean, bright, and has lot of space. The assistants are quick and helpful. The dentist was really nice. And we went into to get x-rays and to see the doctor right on our appointment time. I went here based on the google reviews and they are super accurate about this place, it's fantastic!
Great experience as I'm one who are so afraid of going to a dentist!! Love that they send reminders, they don't overbook patients, and the treatments are fast, painless and very professional. I finally found a dentist that I would not hesitate to see whenever I need any dental work done. The staff are passionate, the hygienist is great, and the waiting time is great! I highly recommend Vista Dental Care in Ontario!